If you have large items at home that you no longer need and are still in good condition, they could be recycled/reused through Recycle for Scotland.
Items accepted include
- Furniture in a re-useable condition
- Soft furnishings such as sofas, mattresses and armchairs that have fire regulation labels attached
- Electrical items such as washing machines, fridges and cookers in good working order
Visit Recycle for Scotland Re-use Line to find details of re-use organisations that can collect from your area. You can then look to arrange a collection with one of these organisations.
What can I have collected?
- Large items of indoor furniture i.e. Dining tables & wardrobes
- Large kitchen appliances i.e. Washing machines & dishwashers
- Large electrical items i.e. Fridges & freezers
- Large soft furnishings i.e. Sofas, mattresses & carpets
How do I book a collection?
Click here for details on how to book a collection.